WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
WARRANTY, RETURN & REFUND POLICY
THANKS FOR SHOPPING AT SHOP FU.
IF YOU ARE NOT ENTIRELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, WE’RE HERE TO HELP YOU.
- YOU HAVE 30 CALENDAR DAYS TO RETURN AN ITEM FROM THE DATE YOUR RECEIVED IT (OR) 40 CALENDAR DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
- TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A RETURN, YOUR ITEM MUST BE UNUSEDAND N THE SAME CONDITION THAT YOUR RECEIVED IT.
- ITEM MUST BE IN ORGINAL PACKING.
- THE ITEM NEEDS TO HAVE THE RECEIPT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE.
- ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR ITEM, WE WILL INSPECT IT AND NOTIFY YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR RETURNED ITEM. WE WILL IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY YOU ON THE STATUS OF YOUR REFUNS AFTER INSPECTING THE ITEM.
- IF YOUR RETURN IS APPROVED, WE WILL INTIATE A REFUND TO YOUR CREDIT CARD (OR ORGINAL METHOD OF PAYMENT).
- YOU WILL RECEIVE THE CREDIT WITHIN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DAYS, DEPENDING ON YOUR CARD ISSUER’S AND BANK POLICIES.
NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS APPLIES ON ATV’S, QUAD BIKES, GO CARTS, POCKET BIKES, DIRT BIKES OR ANY AUTOMOBILE PRODUCTS.
WE ONLY PROVIDE A 30 DAYS PARTS WARRANTY FOR ALL PRODUCTS, STRICTLY NO RETURNS OR REFUND APPLIES.
We SHOP FU usually offer a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some of the Electronics products ( SKU starts with V28- and any automobile parts) come with a 3-month warranty. Any other Automobile products (Off road 40CC – 250CC) comes with 30days parts replacement warranty only.
Warranty Claims Procedure:
ANY Claims must be sent to us via email. To prevent unnecessary claim delays, Please provide the below information to process the claim without any delays.
- Invoice (or) Number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video showing the faulty (if applicable)
- Images/Video of the goods in the original packaging (if applicable)
- Note: Please attach all the images and videos in an appropriate size, Please make sure the Images or videos are nice and clear.
- Please do not dispose any of items before contacting us. We may ask for items back to be inspected. We will not process any credit/refund in cases the goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
- If no spare part is available, we will provide an alternative resolution in line with Australian Consumer Law
QUAD - DIRT - GO CART - AUTO - WARRANTY POLICY
30-day parts warranty.
Warranty does not cover labor and postage costs.
The buyer will be responsible for ANY postage costs incurred.
We do offer free diagnosis and repairs at our discreet for our products.
Labor cost may apply especially for products that are not from us, but we will inform buyer fully before proceeding.
Warranty does not cover damage due to incorrect use, incorrect assembly, accident, collision, wear, and tear, as well as improper maintenance.
Buyer must treat the bike like any other vehicle and service the bike with a qualified person as well as be doing regular maintenance.
Warranty is voided if the engine is tampered with or performance parts installed by the customer. If a part or product is damaged or not functioning on arrival, we require the buyer to contact us immediately and then arrange to send the faulty part or product to be sent back to us.
Buyer must provide photos or send the part back (where photos do not help) on request. We will examine and test the fault and once confirmed we will replace or repair any of our item deemed to be faulty at no cost. However, All postage fees are buyer's responsibility.
The item cannot be returned COD. We will refuse to accept the item returned through COD.
All postage costs are buyer's responsibility and buyer must contact us prior to sending back the item for warranty.
All spare parts are available for purchase. In the event, if we do not stock the parts, we can order it in from an overseas manufacturer. By bidding on this item, the user/purchaser is waiving the seller any responsibility for any damage or injury incurred as a result of riding the pocket bike or otherwise. We are under no circumstances liable for any injuries or harm caused a result of using the bike, improperly or otherwise.
Parent supervision is mandatory when the rider is a child.
Helmets are to be worn by the rider at all times when riding these vehicles. It is the user's sole responsibility to ensure that the bike has been configured safe and thoroughly check before riding. In addition, we are not liable in any circumstances if the auction description is incorrect.Although care is taken, any errors or omissions in the product details are unintentional and not subject to liability.
Faulty or Damaged in Transit Products:
MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE EXTRA COVER FOR TRANSIT.
- Send us an email including photos or videos of the product received faulty.
- Please provide a brief explanation of the fault.
- We will assess each situation on a case-by-case and individually. We will advise on whether we will send replacement parts, offer a full or partial refund, or replace the product.
For any delay in delivery please lodge an enquiry with our courier partner for investigation which can take up to 2 - 7 working days. If there is no update in 7 working days we will provide a resolution inform of a replacement or a refund.
NOTE: Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions in different states and natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected and your patience in these cases is appreciated.
Change of Mind:
- We do not accept any change of mind for health, safety, or health/safety baby-related products because we have a legal duty of the Health and Safety of the customers using our products and any other products that have been opened/handled/used, etc.
- We only accept change of mind within first 14 days after the item is delivered. Shipping cost applies and must be paid by customer.
- All items that are returned due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information will be treated as Change of Mind returns including items Returned to Sender due to being unclaimed